Recently I was humbled by nomination of my blog for one lovely blog award by Sakshi Vashist (http://cruisingthroughmylife.wordpress.com and http://sakshivashist.wordpress.com). Well for a very new blogger like me, it is an honour to get the nomination.
If you are not familiar with the award, here is what you have to do.
To accept this award:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Paste the award image on your blog.
3. Tell 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other blogs that you would like to give the award to.
5. Contact the bloggers that you have chosen and let them know about the award.
Coming to facts about me; here I go
1. I am an undergraduate in Physics, aspiring to add a small contribution to understanding nature around us.
2. I am a die hard supporter of Open Source Software.
3. Favorite pass time – Doing experiments with my laptop.
4. About life – I believe that it is an opportunity to be dynamic, be happy and appreciate nature.
5. About spirituality – I feel that ‘All Spirituality is Physics, and all Gods are its Laws’.
6. I don’t know why but I am absolute love with local trains and buses.
7. I really aspire to visit places and meet people of different cultures.
That was difficult…
Now the more difficult part…
The 15 blogs I nominate are (not in any order of preference)
1. Dedepuppets – http://dedepuppets.com/
2. Sakshi Vashist – http://sakshivashist.wordpress.com/
3. To be Aware – http://idolanuel.com/
4. Bits and Pieces on Photo – http://bitsandpiecesonphoto.com/
5. Articles for Thought – http://articlesforthought.wordpress.com/
6. Mr. Moonlight Flippflopp – http://snatsleepwalkers.wordpress.com/
7. Risikati’s Notes – http://ristikati.wordpress.com/
8. Canadian Hiking Photography – http://hikingphoto.com/
9. Thoughts of a Lunatic – http://thoughtsofalunatic.com/
10. One Life – http://1lifeisallwegot.wordpress.com/
11. Provoked – http://provokedme.wordpress.com/
12. ThePurplePen – http://sillysymphonies.wordpress.com
13. Chris Martin Writes – http://chrismartinwrites.com/
14. Maria Prceioso – http://mariaprecioso.wordpress.com/
15. Poetryblogofmine – http://poetryblogofmine.wordpress.com/
That was tough!
Keep writing Bloggers!