One of the most celebrated beaches of Diu featuring the unique branched palm trees… and of course the waves…
Recently I was humbled by nomination of my blog for one lovely blog award by Sakshi Vashist (http://cruisingthroughmylife.wordpress.com and http://sakshivashist.wordpress.com). Well for a very new blogger like me, it is an honour to get the nomination.
If you are not familiar with the award, here is what you have to do.
To accept this award:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Paste the award image on your blog.
3. Tell 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other blogs that you would like to give the award to.
5. Contact the bloggers that you have chosen and let them know about the award.
Coming to facts about me; here I go
1. I am an undergraduate in Physics, aspiring to add a small contribution to understanding nature around us.
2. I am a die hard supporter of Open Source Software.
3. Favorite pass time – Doing experiments with my laptop.
4. About life – I believe that it is an opportunity to be dynamic, be happy and appreciate nature.
5. About spirituality – I feel that ‘All Spirituality is Physics, and all Gods are its Laws’.
6. I don’t know why but I am absolute love with local trains and buses.
7. I really aspire to visit places and meet people of different cultures.
That was difficult…
Now the more difficult part…
The 15 blogs I nominate are (not in any order of preference)
1. Dedepuppets – http://dedepuppets.com/
2. Sakshi Vashist – http://sakshivashist.wordpress.com/
3. To be Aware – http://idolanuel.com/
4. Bits and Pieces on Photo – http://bitsandpiecesonphoto.com/
5. Articles for Thought – http://articlesforthought.wordpress.com/
6. Mr. Moonlight Flippflopp – http://snatsleepwalkers.wordpress.com/
7. Risikati’s Notes – http://ristikati.wordpress.com/
8. Canadian Hiking Photography – http://hikingphoto.com/
9. Thoughts of a Lunatic – http://thoughtsofalunatic.com/
10. One Life – http://1lifeisallwegot.wordpress.com/
11. Provoked – http://provokedme.wordpress.com/
12. ThePurplePen – http://sillysymphonies.wordpress.com
13. Chris Martin Writes – http://chrismartinwrites.com/
14. Maria Prceioso – http://mariaprecioso.wordpress.com/
15. Poetryblogofmine – http://poetryblogofmine.wordpress.com/
That was tough!
Keep writing Bloggers!
The warm sun in the sky which greets
The tender sapling beside the streets
The sapling amazed by the world so bright
As he sees the first daylight
Looking around, he searches for mates
Some tender, and others too great
He feels the breeze, and joyous he sways
Unaware of the sorrows and dismays.
How did the trees grow so tall?
Why do some fly while others crawl?
Oh dear sun; the bright; the mighty!
What is it that we call almighty?
And then the sun, shining high
Showed the sapling how birds fly
The joy and thrill to be absolutely free
To fly for miles and find a tree.
And then he said of the Kukoo’s song
The giant elephants with trunks too long
The flowers which blossom; the fragrance they spread
The colours they posses – blue, yellow and red.
All of us come here with an aim
A target; an objective we have to proclaim
A dream to add to the beauty of nature
To admire the present and build a future
Here I am on the top of the sky
Watching you all as you laugh and cry
It is my warmth that helps you grow
It is me who guides you through rain and snow.
We all seek joy peace and satisfaction
Joy of achievement, completeness and perfection
This joy is what we seek precisely
This joy is what we call almighty.